Check out the job opportunities in our community:
Financial Systems Analyst
Consigli Construction is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst. This person should be results oriented and customer focused individual who will work as a subject matter expert. This person will report to the Financial Systems Manager. The right candidate for this position must demonstrate organizational and time management skills, as well as have strong communication skills.
- Support Timberline Sage 300 CRE application and related business processes.
- Assist in the implementation of new application capabilities.
- Report writing, writing functional documents, and communicating requirements to users.
- Assist in the implementation of new application capabilities which require extensive testing, training, and documentation
- Create test plans and facilitate the overall process with end users
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years Experience in construction industry, construction accounting preferred
- Experience working with Timberline Sage 300 CRE
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, and problem solving
- Application support experience is a plus
- Strong skills in MS Excel, Word, and Access
- Detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Communicates clearly and professionally with users, peers, and all levels of management to resolve technical and functional issues
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Flexible and hardworking, both independently and in a team environment with changing priorities
The Project Accountant reports to the Director of Project Accounting and provides support to the Project Teams in various accounting related areas and provides support to the financial department in the area of Accounts Payable, Subcontractor Costing, Owner Billings, and Cost Reporting.
- Process Accounts Payable invoices and payments.
- Set up and enter project budgets.
- Manage the Owner Billing Process.
- Process intercompany invoices, payments and reconciliation.
- Assist in the Monthly Cost Reporting and monthly financial closings.
- Ensure compliance to Accounting policies on all projects.
- Vendor & Client Correspondence.
- Document Management.
- Contract Reconciliation.
- Cost and Revenue Analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required.
- 2+ years experience in Project Accounting.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and oral communications skills, strong initiative, problem solving abilities.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.