Self-funded employers pay $12,600 per employee per year on healthcare and 30% is wasted.
The right data analytics tools can help employers to:
- Overuse of emergency room
- Poorly managed chronic conditions
- High-cost claimants mismanaged
- Increased spend on Rx benefits
- Low member engagement
- Inefficient service utilization
- Understand their healthcare spend and recognize opportunities for cost savings.
- Create client-specific predictive analysis can address key cost drivers and prospective risk and create opportunities for savings based on current spend and population health.
- Create population-specific action plans and solution tools to improve benefit utilization and drive action.
- Create Member-specific, personalized outreach with live support from care coordinators.
- To track and visualize the impact of actions on spend and member health.
- Set goals and track progress of engagement and quality metrics.
John Turco, Senior Vice President, Consultant, Employee Benefits RogersGray
John Turco is a graduate of University of Georgia and specializes in Employee Benefits, ACA Compliance, Alternative Funding Arrangements and Data Analytics. He holds licenses in Life, Accident & Health, Commercial and Property & Casualty.
Prior to joining RogersGray, his previous experiences included Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Tufts Health Plan, and Cleary Insurance.
Mr. Turco is actively involved in Civic and Community Organizations including, South Shore Support Services, Friendship Home, Plymouth Arc, Plymouth Area Coalition for the Homeless, Prom Angels, The Genesis Fund, Franciscan Children’s Hospital, Pan Mass Challenge and the Charles River Center.
John was honored by South Shore Support Services as their 2017 “Person of the Year” and by Health Imperatives as a 2017 Purple Tie and Purple Purse Award recipient - to celebrate men and women whose work has changed the lives of people impacted by domestic violence.
John presently serves on the board of directors for the Friendship Home and the South Shore YMCA.
John enjoys boating, mountain biking, softball and stand-up comedy.